Monday, February 25, 2008

More Business Card Holders

This card holder was for Carolyn, an artist at the gallery who will soon be relocating to Florida.
She wanted something "beachy"...so we went with these colors...cut the glass in curvey shapes and picked textures so that it looked like you were looking into water. "Catch a wave..you'll be sitting on top of the world. She loved it.



This card holder was made for Gayle Curry, another artist at the gallery. She is the one who helped me considerably with "COLORLICIOUS". She told me the colors she wanted and to have fun...so since I was feeling a bit "COLORLICIOUS"...that was my influence, and this is what I created for her. She loves it!
This card holder was made for another painter in our gallery, named Doris...a real "firecracker" and also someone with a great sense of humor. She wanted the card holder to match her cards, so that is what I did. A lady came in and wanted to buy it, but I told the lady she would have to fight Doris for it. The lady quickly relented and asked me to make one similar in style with green, yellow, and red accents.

I sell these for forty dollars and they are very easy to ship.


No comments: