Sunday, February 10, 2008

What an COLORLICIOUS display!




Does this look like our same studio? Big change, I know.
Jim and Gayle attempted to provide a way to hang the art directly from the ceiling. After Jim crawled around in the attic the night before the show, he found that it would not work. Gayle called me and said...we have to move to
"Plan B". In my head I thought..."Plan B"...what the heck is she talking about...I didn't know we had a "Plan B".
Sometimes when your best laid plans fall through at the last minute...being creative almost becomes more fun and challenging. You can do anything as long as your mind stays open. Sparks flew...and she and I created this open and attractive display that featured my cool glass art extremely well. I was very proud of what we had accomplished. Cynthia, we thank you for allowing us to use your grids. What would we have done without you and your generous spirit that night?
Thanks Jim...we can still open the gallery and let you crawl around in the attic anytime you want...ok?

No comments: