Sunday, August 3, 2008

Little Burro



This little burrow used to sit on top of a glass lid and bowl. The customer had mentioned that her maiden name was "Burro" and that she really wanted to keep him, but since it had broke off the top, she gave it to me and told me to see what I could do for him. I tried lots of different ideas to keep him on the glass lid, and they did not work. I contacted her and said...this little burro does not want to be on the lid anymore...since the focus is on the burro, and not the glass container, can I take him and do something different...she said GO FOR IT! So I did.
He is now in a painted frame, climbing up the hill with the sun on his back. The original item, she gave me was all clear glass. I tried different colors around him, and it didn't look right. Keeping him within all clear glass looked the best.

No comments: