Sunday, August 3, 2008

Still having fun in Medicine Park, Ok. !

We saw this painted on the side of one of the building there...Jim stopped, and I took a shot.
Do they make this on a t-shirt...I want one!!!

Jim and Gayle....He was kind enough to drive the whole way, there and back. Treated us to a great dinner at the Riverside Cafe. THANK YOU JIM for being so generous! This is a picture I took on top, or near the top of Mount Scott at night. We drove through the wildlife refuge...but it was late, and the park closed at 9:00pm. We had five minutes to make it to the top and back out. I want to see and spend more time there.

This was Cynthia's dinner!!! Seriously...it was a loaf of bread served in a plastic pot.!!! Despite what this looks like, the dinner we had was great. Gayle and I shared Jack's favorite menu item...fried chicken breast, mashed potatoes with white gravy, fried okra on the side....I know...fried food isn't the healthiest choice, but it was sure tasty.

No comments: