Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mosiac Art - Wine Cork Art ???

Cork Art ???
This mosiac art is something I did after I had returned back from Florida. There is still much work to be done. I got so involved in the process of making it "art" I forgot people had to walk on it!!! So...it is going to take a lot of grout to fill in the divets and various layers of objects to make it smooth enough to walk on.

I had so much fun putting random items together....I am so eclectic in mind and heart...I will always be drawn to pulling diverse items together to make a more beautiful whole.....


More Cork Art. Frank and Lola's in Bartlesville, Ok. My daughter and I took a road trip together and ate at this nice resturant. I liked how they used the corks to create these images. Can you see the narrow strip along the front of the bar...its corks...wine corks!



Some corks went sideways and other were up and down. This was also on a long thin horizontal board.




No comments: