Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Been doing some traveling....(continued)

Santa Fe, New Mexico. A dream opportunity getting to "work" while in an art rich environment.  
Crow Agency, Montana. I remember I brought my boots that I have had for eleven years. The zipper broke. I had already had both zippers replaced, the sued sewn up twice and the soles were wearing thin. I decided to leave them in Montana as their final resting place. I slung them up over a sign in the middle of no where.   
Visited the Yellowstone Art Museum in Billings, Montana. Art! YAY!

Binghampton, New York. This was an old town with narrow two lane streets thru town and  neighborhoods where people lived in big old houses. The small city had just overcome a major flood. There was a Dunkin Donuts nearby though..;-)
  
Portland, Oregon.  Lots of things to love about this place.
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota, The Twin Cities. Remember getting the rental car about 9:30pm and feeling anxious in finding my way to my hotel (30 minutes away). My angels were looking out for me. When I walked to the desk, there was a colleague in the same situation. Driving together on five lane highway thru the large metropolitan area was a blessing.
Manchester, New Hampshire. Had lunch with my friend Jerry and his wife, Sandy. This was my last job and I was ready to go home.

No comments: