Monday, May 5, 2008

English Garden


This is the completed piece of glass art. It is approx. two feet tall, and a foot and a half wide. All the petals and leaves are multi-dimensional, do not lay flat, but angle out like plants grow. The colors are three different shades of green and pink and red. For the first time I hand carried this piece with me to California. I thanked the stewards and stewardesses for helping me store it while in flight. I flew from Oklahoma to Fresno, Ca.
"Mum" is the word...so when I told people along the way that it was something I wanted to give my mom for Mother's Day, they were all willing to help.
After my job here in California I board a train in Fresno and ride for three hours to Stockton, where I will catch a Rapid-transit bus...hope Train Conductor and Bus Driver are as nice as the others have been. My life is such an adventure and I don't think I could have it any other way.

No comments: