Sunday, April 27, 2008

To my Commission Customers....

Hello to:

Cynthia W.
Catherine E.
Landa D.
Joanie
Jim and Lyn
Karen O.
Jim B.
Gloria
Mom

I have not forgotten your ideas and what you hope to create through me.
I have not had the time, or the right mindset to create anything new since the new year.
My recent promotion within the Federal Head Start world, does not allow too much time for long, uninteruppted right brained thinking....
As the season winds to an end or slow-down...I will be able to begin work again in my medium.
This should be around June, July, August, and maybe September.
Believe me...cutting and breaking glass is something I have truly missed over these few months, although I have attended several art functions and this helps.

I will be sending an email within the month explaining terms, and what is required to hold your spot in the line-up if you are still interested.

Sincerely,
Lynn

No comments: