Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas spirit around my house!

These cheerful faces greet me every morning from my kitchen window. I think they secretly jump off from the window's edge and play near the Christmas tree.
Sante Fe Christmas in my office. I decorated this cactus with lights. I used to have a larger cactus just like this one, who grew to be ten feet tall. I could not get it back into my house after growing so fast during a hot Oklahoma summer. I lost it in a winter freeze but managed to cut a "live" piece off and get it growing. This is the little piece off of the big one. I hope this one grows just as big.

This picture I took of an antique cardboard nativity scene I purchased at an estate sale many years ago. I put it out every Christmas. This one view shows the kneeling shepherds before the baby Jesus.


My living room with my Christmas tree. My daughter said that my house looks like it was meant for Christmas as it is warm and cozy.




This doesn't show much Christmas spirit, but it does show lots of color. I was snapping a picture of my studio inside my house where I work in case it is too cold or too hot.



No comments: