Thursday, December 25, 2008

We wish you blessings for the holidays and throughout the entire year!

My daughter and I spent Christmas Eve at the historic and newly rennovated Skirvin Hotel in downtown Oklahoma City. I love old classics and this hotel was extremely unique. It was decorated for the holidays...which gave the atmosphere an added special ambiance.
We explored most every floor and all of the big meeting rooms. It was built in the 1900's. All of the rennovation was built to preserve the original designs of that era. If you are ever in Oklahoma City, and want an alternative place to stay some place special...check it out. It would be worth it.

I am so proud of Ryan, she is spreading her wings and finding her way. There is no other child I would rather have then my beautifully spirited and loving child.

Thanks to all of you who have supported me and my art. I will begin my ninth year working with glass. There is "NO WAY" that I could ever take full responsibility for my accomplishments...without giving great credit to all those that have supported me, loved me, forgiven me when I fell short and celebrated my growth as an artist and a human being. Thank you!!!

Remember...the best things in life are not things...but family and friends..and the precious gift of life. 2009 will be our year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We checked out your pics last night, I could tell that you two were having a wild and crazy time! This pic reminds me of the glamor shot ya'll took when Ryan was younger...smile. Both of you have grown to be smart, sophisticated, courageous, and sexy ladies! I'm so glad you ventured out and shared this wonderful experience together. I love ya both!
Lynn

Walkin on Sunshine said...

I love the bottle tree and your glass art! I hope I am able to check out some of your work at the art studio. Ryan has grown to be a lovely yound lady and you have always been...seems you've found your spot in the sun. Take care-miss you much! Kim Horning