Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SUSAN!!!

See below to read about this oustanding horse!!!
Surrounded by Black Eyed Susan flowers!

This is a favorite race horse of the customer. The horse's name is Black Eyed Susan, but they call her "Susan". She has won a number of races over the last few years. She is small and quick. One of the races she has won is the 100 yard dash at Remington Park where she set a record for the fastest time. The customer and I talked about several ideas. She sent many pictures. She wanted the Blacked Eyed Susan flower within the piece somewhere along with the horse if possible. This horse has a distinctive white spot on her forehead which I did my best to capture.
I hope to meet this horse someday and ask her if she likes the way I designed her in glass.



No comments: