Monday, December 14, 2009

Special pieces created in 2009.

Still having fun - cutting and breaking glass in my renovated studio/school bus and living a full artful life...I am so blessed. The photo entries below capture some of my favorite pieces that I created this past year. Since leaving the In Your Eye Gallery in April of 2009 - I have had the opportunity to be invited into several other artful events. The UK/OK Exhibit, Firehouse Art Gallery, Adelante Gallery, Oklahoma Arts Festival, Price Tower Museum Gift Store, St. Benedict Street Market, including several private commissions. Life is good! An original piece entered into the "2009 Container Show" in Paseo.




This piece was called, "Legs That Hold". On the other side of this piece I incorporated the two legs left over from the doll I had used earlier this year.




No comments: