Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Visiting Emporium, PA.

Flew into Emporium, PA. this past Sunday.
This is a small town. An extremely rural area composed mostly of the Allegheny National Forest area in the northeastern part of Pennsylvania.

The sun is shining here, and it is very comfortable.

I miss my art, but I can't be in both worlds at the same time.
I am in the left brained world of logic, and miss the right brain world of creativity.

Met a wonderful lady last week in Troy, Alabama. A writer, her name is Paula Coomer from Washington State.
Check her books out on Amazon. Really talented writer. We are both right brained people working in a left brained world. I got to spend some time with her, and that was so nice.

Be well.

In a few weeks I head to California for a job in Visalia, Ca. Afterwards, I get to drive to Redding to see my family. I am looking forward to this trip.

Lynn

No comments: