Sunday, April 27, 2008

Without these people, the festival would not have been possible!!!


These people enabled me to partipate in this festival:

Angie Hayes of:
Angie Momma's Tea Room.
106 East Main St.
405-275-4993
Shawnee, Ok.
(they send goodies all over the country, great little tea room, fresh food and bakery items) THANK YOU ANGIE!
Barbara and Larry Wallace of Applied Video in Edmond, Oklahoma.
(Video and Editing services) Larry is adding three TV show segments to my web site...coming soon!
THANK YOU LARRY AND BARBARA, your other sister!
Linda Terrell, Girlfriend in Crime!!!!
Norman, Oklahoma
THANK YOU LINDA...FFFFIIIIIRRRRREEEEE!!!!
Sue Sultz, who makes me look beautiful!
If you want to look great, call her. She makes buying the right products for your face easy to do.
She is an Independant Beauty Consultant Shawnee, Ok.
THANK YOU SUE!
Cheryl Key
Customer of my art.
When I offered to give her back more money than was needed she said:," Please keep - no matter what the jurors decide, you have brought beauty into my life".
THANKS CHERYL!
Ardmore, Ok. and Baton Rouge, La.
Johnita and Lionel Turner of Willow Way Bed & Breakfast
A beautiful hideway in Oklahoma City. Also a customer and supporter of my art.
27 Oakwood Dr.
Oklahoma City, Ok.
405-427-2133
THANK YOU JOHNITA and LIONEL!!
Joe Day, Oklahoma City, Ok.
Ryan and I thank your for all your help.
LAST OF ALL....
My DEAR MOTHER!!!!!!
An artist herself, oil painter, and water colorist.
She is my true inspiration, I plan to pass on the creative torch she gave me, to my daughter, Ryan.
THANKS MOM!
See you in a few weeks!

No comments: