Monday, January 28, 2008

Check out this "little guy".

Check out this little guy...my daughter Ryan and I were walking around Hobby Lobby one day. We were asking each other about what kind of creative activity we might like to do together. We both saw these little guys in the art section, and liked them right away. Ryan suggested we get bright colors and paint them psychedelic. We could display them at the show...holding a gallery show card, which is exactly what we are going to do. See how mine turned out? I really like his colors. Ryan is still working on hers. She has assured me that hers will be just as colorful as mine.

Any suggestions for names?
I didn't paint a face, but it sort of looks like he does have eyes, a small red nose, and a red mouth shaped as if saying, "Oh", like Mr. Bill from Saturday Night Live.
Does anyone remember Mr. Bill?

No comments: