Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Windy in Oklahoma, but excited in my heart!

Only one more day...and time for my show.
Today, Gayle came to get all of my work from my house, with two vehicles we drove it safely up to the gallery. She has helped me beyond my expectations.
I am so excited, but creatively spent. I feel like I have done the work, now I can just sit back and watch the reactions of those who see it. I have given it my all. It feels good to have pushed so hard.

Jim Brown, a new friend has offered to help hang my art from two secured poles hanging from the ceiling with strong chain. I know he will do a great job, and he has been kind to offer to help in this way. Sixty pounds of glass will hang suspended in the air for a whole month. It is the biggest installation I have experienced. This is a good learning experience.

I have tried to load photos of some new art...but have difficulty with my dial up.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: