Sunday, January 27, 2008

What an AMAZING DAY!!!

Yeah...sure we have had better....but in comparison to what we have been through this winter season...I ain't complaining. Hope everyone got outside and enjoyed the sun, I did.

"COLORLICIOUS" is coming together.

My daughter will be taking pictures of the entire event. She and I will be loading all of the pictures on my blog site, so you can see how things played out.
What a blast it has been in creating for this show!
At this point...I have got to focus...

Nurse Curry and Jim Brown have offered up some great ideas on how to hang my art.
I have gotten to know these two people just this year...Jim more recently...and I am trusting them both to guide me in hanging 60 pounds of glass art that must hang for one full month. Hope they are up for it!!!!
All of my glass art will be suspended from studs in the ceiling...no ladies, not male studs...but nail studs.

It should look fatastic. Nurse Curry, (Gayle Curry) has been instrumental in making me look good. If you ever need help with projecting the image you want...email her. She is one of the best and also a talented artist's in our gallery.

By the way...check out Jack's site. One of our most talented artist's who recently passed through to the other side. When I saw him last I said, you had better be there for my show, and he said he would...so I believe him.

No comments: