Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Artist Get-Away

This past weekend the artists who I share the In Your Eye Gallery with, came to visit me for the first time on my property. Unfortunately there were a few that could not make it and we missed them.

I had a fire going when everyone arrived. We sat and visited some around the camp fire, ate alot of great food, then walked through the trails that I had made and used over the years to a secret spot where we buried a time capsule.

We have decided that in 2010 we would all come back together to open it up and add more things or take out if we wanted.

Below are pictures of our group while having our fun.

You guys are welcome at my campfire anytime!!!
Next time, bring your cameras, your paints, sketch pads, and have at it.

Thank you for being my art family!
Lynn

No comments: