Saturday, October 18, 2008

More friends in Head Start.

Marita from Georgia and Diana from Alabama. I worked with Marita many years ago and she gave me tips on reviewing the PDM area of Head Start. I got to know Diane more on this trip.
She was a lot of fun. She just moved her house this summer, thirty five miles from where it was before. Yes...moved her house...down the road to a new place. This time, she moved her house onto land that she and her husband now own. She shared with me trees she had planted, and the ninety tulips she will plant. We both love tulips, they are one of my favorite flowers. Terry and Stephanie are from Colorado. Stephanie makes great salsa and says the secrets are in the peppers. Terry is a ray of sunshine to me. She can always bring the positive out of situation and that quality is contagious.
Phyillis mentored me when I first started working in Head Start. She is from Arkansas, and Mary from Pennsylvania. Me and John from Alaska. Keep reading, and you will find out why I like John.

No comments: