Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saying our Goodbyes....

Jack Abbott and myself. Over time I had heard many good things about Jack and how he managed people. I got a chance to work with him in Brattleborro, Vermont and I could see why. He is caring, experienced, and values the unique contributions that everyone brings.
How can you not feel warm and safe when you see this smile? This is Cynthia Northington. She has many responsibilities but one vital role is working with others to make sure that we all get to where we need to go. Hundreds of us fly all over the country all at the same time. I don't see how she does what she does. Jack and I.
Paul McSpadden, from the Region 6 office located in Dallas, Texas. Paul has also known me since my very first days working in Head Start. I like his mind! He is very knowledgable about Head Start, tells great stories about his life experiences and is an excellant Team Leader. I worked with him when we were in upstate New York. He likes to drink Dr. Pepper and loves to see Bruce Springsteen in concert.

No comments: