Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ANGELS FOR SALE!!!!

Welcome to my blog site.....
I just finished another batch of angels, which are all for sale. Christmas is nearing, so if you would like a piece of original art and are on a budget...consider an angel. They range in prices from $25.00-$45.00.

Each one comes with a little blessing for the receiver. The blessing or message is inside a silk bag tied around its neck. They can be easily shipped anywhere in the US.

For those of you that live within the range of Oklahoma City...all angels will be on display at the In Your Eye Gallery in Paseo, up until Christmas. November 7th is our next artwalk. Sarah Davidson will be out featured artist. She creates beautiful jewelry. I will be there and hope to see you too.

Within in my blog site...over to the far right is a list of all my entries since Janurary of 08. If you would like to look at all the angels that I have in stock now...(over seventy plus angels) click on the months beginning from June/July up until the present and you will see angels throughout the blog entries...waiting to go to their future homes.

I do document other events in my life...as I see all the events important to my creative process.

Thank you for all of your support and for taking the time to look at my original, edgy, glass artwork.


No comments: