Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pink and Chocolate Angel Commission







This is an elegant angel. The customer wanted chocolate brown and pink. She also wanted sparkle and "bling"...so I gave it to her. I had originally thought I would hang the chain down from her neck..but something told me try the "hips" and I liked how it turned out.
The chain hanging from her hip fit her, I thought.
I have one more commission angel to finish for a couple in Denver. I will see be posting this on the blog as well, when I am finished.
Thank you for supporting my angel journey..it is not over for me yet. What you will review on the blog entried below will be my last batch for 2008. I created over one hundred angels. I will continue to make them...but have stopped for the 08 year.
They have flown off to many other homes to live. My prayer is that whomever purchased one that they and the receiever of the angel continue to be blessed every day of the year.
Lynn



No comments: