Sunday, November 2, 2008

Black printed teacup angel and pink angels.

I only had one black teacup. This came from a friend of mine who has a B & B up in OKC, Johnita gave the broken teapcup to me. I added silver metallic body, and gold accents with gold gems. It turned out quite well. SOLD
This pink angel has pink & red swirling glass wings. I like it when sometimes the vases break in a certain way, then when I use them as wings, it give the angel motion. It is a little more difficult to work with, but the end result is worth it. She is also holding a gold vintage jewlery rose...which is quite nice. SOLD

All of these angels are for sale. By clicking on the icon "older posts" you can see other angels I have created that are for sale. There is none alike. When sold you will find a small silk bag hanging on each one. Inside this bag is a unique phrase or quote, a scripture to help motivate and encourage us as we walk our life journeys. I hope you enjoy them all and thank you for taking the time to check out my blog. SOLD






No comments: