Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fantastic team in Celina, Ohio.

What a great group I had to work with...this was my team in Celina, Ohio.
You might be wondering why Christine is holding this speaker phone. Well...the speaker phone represented how we communicated with another member of our team who worked from his home in Atlanta, Georgia. His name is Ron and he did a great job. These picture for Ron will be the first time he will see who he worked with all week. It was good to hear your voice and laughter...I refer to him as a "Gentle giant" because he is.
A close up of Christine from Kentucky, Alexis who shared her hom in Arizona and Michigan, Sharon who shares her home from Chicago/Florida and myself....Oklahoma!


This is Kim from Michigan, Val from Kentucky...and of course Christine and Alexis. We even called Ron on the phone and asked him to say "CHEESE" at the same time we took this picture.
I know...that seems a little crazy...but by then it was the end of the week, we were having fun and acting a little goofy. Afterall..who cares...life it short!
I would take this team on the road anytime. All of them Ron included, faced all kinds of challenges in completing their tasks...but they did not let up. They all knew what they needed to do...I stepped back allowing them the room they needed to work and provided any kind of support and encouragement I could. Our North Star were the little children...that is why we love what we do in Head Start.


No comments: