Monday, March 2, 2009

Setting up a new display in the gallery...

My friend Bobbie (aka - Barbrella) took these shots while I was re-working my display at the gallery. Don't know what was so funny at the time...but I am sure I was having fun as I am so thankful for the life I have. I am able to create, have freedom and do what I love. Yes - there are lean times...but I have not ever gone without anything I have needed. I have had a few angels help me along the way - and you all know who you are!!!
Here I am holding up a few small creations left from Valentines Day.

Can't remember what we were looking at. Jesse, Barbrella's son was checking out the art. If you look behind me...I got brave and decided to put my paintings up. Fifty bucks each...buy them now...as I will be very famous one day and they will be worth millions!!!


This is me on the inside...hanging one of the large pieces. These pictures were taken by my friend Bobbie Wallace.



No comments: