Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank you for looking at my blog....

I hope you enjoy the following pictures. They show a wide variety of events that have taken place in the past few months. My friend Bobbie, the fires near my home, my trip to New Mexico with my friend Jim, several pieces that will be in my art show in April. Last of all a picture of the "Belle of the Ball" that was entered in a gallery show and was later purchased by an outstanding artist in Oklahoma City, Ok.

My upcoming show is called "SPIRIT OF THE WEST". Many artists have been inspired by the west and have created several pieces of art of Native Americans, Cowboys, the Buffalo in acrylic, oils, in water color or sculpture. I had decided that if I ever left Oklahoma I wanted to honor this state in glass....I love the west...so...I thought....why not let a glass artist take a shot at creating images of the west? I can do it!
The show will be the first Friday in April at the In Your Eye Gallery.
Thank you for taking the time to check out what has been happening with me, my art and my life!

No comments: