Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spirit of the West (continued)

This is my close friend Linda with her husband David and myself. It was so neat to see them out and having fun. I wanted to get some fresh cut flowers for my show but ran out of time. Later that night during the show Linda walks in with a vase a fresh cut tulips. They were beautiful. Sometimes if you just wait...what you need will come your way. Thank you Linda!
This is me acting goofy with my "other daughter". Her name is Mary...yes she has a real mom - but she and my only "real" daughter are very special creative girls...so I "play" adopted her. She seemed to enjoy the show and all of the art there in Paseo that night.

One small table in my show. You can see the art cards there and material about the pieces of glass art. You can also see the two lamps I made. The lamp on the left is called "Western Sparkler" and the one on the right is called "Golden Wheat Lamp". The inspiration for this piece came from the golden wheat fields in Oklahoma. It has three geodes in it, broken pieces of an antique cup, gold stars, and amber glass gems. The top handle comes from the cup I broke to create it.


This is me with my two daughter!!! My "real" one - Ryan and my "play" one - Mary.
Ryan took pictures throughout the evening for me. She did a great job.



No comments: