Sunday, April 5, 2009

WELCOME to the Spirit of the West Glass Art Show!

Welcome - here I am standing in front of one of my glass pieces. You will see more art and the people that attended my show below. I could not have done this show without the help of soooooooo many people. I am so grateful to them and you know who you are. I was really pleased with the entire event. It took me six months to complete all of the pieces. I managed to survive a few overwhelming moments and a minor whiplash where I could not turn my head for a week...but I made it. I did some things I had not done before which were: creating human faces, adding rustic pieces of iron, and creating designs with long smooth curving pieces of glass minimizing the number of pieces I build into a design. Enjoy and thanks for following my blog.

No comments: