Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spirit of the West continued.....

I picked out these cool colors of purple, mauve, pink, marbled black glass and turquoise. They are hanging from a small calf muzzle. In this show I combined my glass art with pieces of rustic iron, horse harnesses, cow muzzles, and brands. This piece is called "Feathers" and costs $250.00
This piece was displayed near the front of the gallery. It has already been sold. The picture is called "Oklahoma in February". As I drove around here where I live during that month, those were the only colors I saw. Now its April, and the spring colors are everywhere.

The close up of an abstract Indian Feather was fun to create. It sold during the night of the show. The silver pieces were antique bottle caps. It will look even more bright with the some light set behind the glass.


This piece is called: "Nektosha"...(pronounced neck-doe-shah) which means "horse" in Pottawatomi. It sells for $250.00. It is covered with crystal lavender and blue beads.


No comments: