Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THIS WEEKEND.....

ARTS FESTIVAL OKLAHOMA
THIS WEEKEND....

Come to the Oklahoma City Community College at 74th and South May Avenue in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Click on the top web site to the right column of this window for more specific information.
Be THERE or be SQUARE!!!

Now is the time to take a break - pull yourself away from your worries... and do something different. Say "YES" to a new idea that can bring a little peace and joy into your life...come see lots of great art and meet some great artists too.

This is the first time I have participated in this juried arts festival - although I have come to the festival two years before as an observer and was not disappointed. So far - it seems like a very organized event. This weekend a very diverse display of talent and creativity will be available for you to see. Good food - some great music AND SOME GREAT WEATHER!!!!

The hours are:
Saturday - September 5th - 10:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday - September 6th - 10:00am - 9:00pm
Monday - September 7th - 10:00am - 5:00pm

So for me...that is 29 hours of hanging around, chilling, talking with other artists, fidgeting with my art, reading, talking with people, looking at my art, fidgeting with my art...and the most fun of all "PEOPLE WATCHING"....

So come by and say hello!!! It is great to sell art, but the thing I get the most enjoyment out of is saying hello to old friends and meeting new ones.

Whatever you do - get out and enjoy yourself this weekend....

To all my friends over the PAST ONE HUNDRED YEARS who are celebrating a 100 YEAR REUNION this weekend at my high school Alma mater in Anderson, California - I WILL MISS MEETING YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS - GO CUBS!!!
GO ANDERSON UNION HIGH SCHOOL -

God Bless
Jennifer Lynn Farrar

No comments: