Wednesday, January 20, 2010

..I get by with a little help from my friends...

My fifteen year old Boston terrier/poodle mix named Pongo has been a faithful companion. Although I had to keep an eye on him as he seemed to be enjoying my heating pad a little too much.
My friend Linda, from Norman.

My friend Bobbie from Edmond.



My friend Lynn, aka "Queen C" from Stroud.



My Mother, who lives all the way west in Redding, Ca.
We talk just about every other day and she gives me tips on how to make things easier, she also encourages me. She, herself had both knees replaced a few years ago. This experience I believe helped her to relate to what I have been going through. Once a momma, always a momma, even though her baby girl will be fifty this March.

My daughter, Ryan came out this past weekend. She painted my toenails for me...something I could not reach far enough to do. Even those little things have become to mean so much.

So many people praying for me everyday.....I am blessed.

No comments: