Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lounging at home...

This is me using my "roll-about". My boyfriend put a basket on the front so if there is something I need from another room I can drop it in my basket. When I look at myself in this photo I just shake my head....but - you gotta do what you gotta do...and that is called "ADAPTING" to circumstances of which you have no control.
I usually have my laptop on, I can get work done, and communicate to others during my isolation!!!! I go back to the orthopedic surgeon on the 19th of Jan. I have been doing everything I can to stay healthy and heal.

This is how I spend most of my time - it seems the best position for my splinted leg is by propping it up with pillows and letting it lead on top of my headboard. It is actually the most comfortable place to be.


No comments: