Friday, July 9, 2010

Balloons and more...

I took this photo from outside the adobe I was staying in. We saw and heard these hot air balloons take off most every morning. Some disappeared down into the gorge and other flew over up high above us. It was so quiet you could hear them talking amongst themselves in their balloons.
Another truck from the Fourth of July Parade in Arroyo Seco, New Mexico.

Victoria, the owner of the gallery suggested I paint the backs of my designs in a charcoal color. I had not done this before and it made them look so much better when they hang in a window. The front typically faces inside the gallery. This was definitely a better look from the outside, don't you agree?


Victoria carefully and thoughtfully looking over all the work I had brought from Oklahoma. She selected eight out of the twelve pieces I brought.



Jim and I at the Fourth of July Parade.




No comments: