Saturday, May 28, 2011

Remembering where I have been.

 My trusty travel bag. It looks much older and worn now. I still capture signatures or re-read old messages.
"The Magic Board"
Or maybe I should say..."The Everchanging Magic Board".
 I am blessed that myself and my colleagues traveled safely to all locations and back home again. Airports are crazier than they have ever been. Add weather in the mix and you have got some real adventures on your hands.  We are all "Road Warriors".   (OohRah!) 
But this is where I belong now.....
...me painting my bus/studio.
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I visited lots of places this spring and even attended a wedding in Springfield, Missouri. I am home now and getting ready to begin a big glass project. But before I chronicle the process on my blog, I wanted to pay homage to all the diverse places I have been this past spring.  I met so many interesting people along the way. Please re-visit my blog to see how I will create two large windows to be hung in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

No comments: