Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fishing Break...

These are lilly pads growing in my pond. It has taken me several (five) years to try to get them successfully started. After many attempts, the roots finally took. They grow fast, and will soon cover the entire pond. Not only will they provide the fish extra habitat, but they will eventually bloom a bright, white beautiful flower. Can't wait to see what it looks like all over the surface of my pond.
This is the first fish I have gotten from my pond. I thought the eyes looked a little black and creepy...my friend John said that maybe he was completely stunned by the entire experience!! I threw him back of course.

1 comment:

Internet Guru said...

First:I want to congratulate you for your blog!You did a great job!Keep up the good work,don't be lazy cause you started an extraordinary blog here!
Second:I am glad to meet you,my nickname is "InternetGuru".I have a blog to: www.personalresource.blogspot.com
P.S: Can you please put my blog on your favorites?Thanks!Hope to hear from you soon!