Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two classy, talented ladies....

This is Doris and Carolyn. They are talented artist's who paint with acrylic and oils. They are two of the eleven artists in the "In Your Eye Gallery" in Oklahoma City. You have got to watch these two...or they will get into touble...my dog found her way into Carolyn's heart, and even though I told them both that she jumps on you sometimes and she doesn't need much encouragement to do so....as we got out of the car, there was Doris. When Hide had jumped up on Doris, they were almost the same height. Her claws got stuck on Doris's clothes and I had to help her get Hide off !!!!!!!
They agreed to come out to my place in the country after the "Follow the White Rabbit" art show, in Tecumseh, Ok. They are a lot of fun to be with, and I hope I can spend more time with them both.

No comments: