Friday, July 17, 2009

Buildings and such....New York City

This photo was taken while walking around downtown on a Sunday afternoon.
At night walking home from Soho...at night there was a different kind of energy in the air...as you can see...this city never sleeps. If I lived here I would think it would zap my energy being surrounded by so much...distracted by so much....like a kid in a candy store...but maybe after a time...I would get more oblivious to it all....

My friend Cathi suggested this photo. I liked the vibrant red color against the edginess and rough spots of the building wall. Cathi - next time bring your nice camera...so we can ZOOM in closer - ok?


Shops on the bottom, apartments on the top or maybe an office or two...



This was my most favorite photo. I stood in the middle of the street took my shot. I kept looking to make sure no cabs or cars were driving through...isn't it cool???




No comments: