Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I went a little crazy with my business card holders......

I made these little boxes a few years ago and then put them away....with the exposure I have had to Mosaic art (which I am still working on my porch).....it was fun to just let loose and add all kinds of found objects.

I added green glass beads to this piece and think it looks a little shabby chic - except in glass!!
This would be such a funky piece of art to set on your desk at work. Business card holder, lipstick holder....you make it what you want.


Another funky glass piece....with big silver vintage jewelry throughout.




Not a bad picture...ehhhh....I also have new business cards. 2.5 by2.5 inch square cards.....Candace Coker helped photograph the artwork and did the graphic design as well. She did an excellent job. Her website is: http://www.candacecoker.com/
These are all for sale at $45.00 each - plus shipping.....



No comments: