Thursday, July 23, 2009

Getting ready for the Price Tower UK/OK Art Opening August 7th, 2009.

I am getting excited about the upcoming UK/OK Art Show - which opens on Friday, August 7th at the Price Tower Art Center in Bartlesville, Ok. This show which includes several Oklahoma and International artists will be on display until the new year January - 2010. This gallery is built alongside the only fully realized Frank Lloyd Wright Skyscraper.

The more I learn about Frank Lloyd Wright - I feel aligned with his ability and desire to create art which was unconventional in a conventional space or structure. Its seems like two opposing design ideas converging together as one which becomes more beautiful together than either could be alone.

I have been asked to provide some small items for sale in the museum gift store. I am excited about this opportunity to display my Native American Glass Feathers and some Frank Lloyd Wright inspired designs of my own.

Thanks to all of you - who take the time to follow my art journey.
Sincerely -
Jennifer Lynn Farrar

No comments: