Monday, August 10, 2009

Yes - thats me....

We drove by this big billboard on our way into downtown Bartlesville before the show. Jim said, "Hey - on our way out, why don't I give you a boost and get you up there on that billboard to take a picture?" So on the way out of town after the opening night, we did just that. It was a little wobbly standing out on that platform and I had to dodge a wasp or two but I loved being up there. I didn't want the experience to end.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog. I apologize if I might not have someone's name correct on the following photos. It was a whirlwind weekend at the opening night of the UK/OK Price Tower Art Exhibit. I am still looking back and remembering all of the art I saw, and the people I met. As a result of my participation, prior to the show I immersed myself into information about Frank Lloyd Wright. I feel glad to have been exposed to his life, his design principals and
philosophy and to experience staying in one of his buildings which is one of his only fully realized skyscrapers located in Bartlesville, Ok.

No comments: