Wednesday, October 28, 2009

5) Visit with Parents - chilling with mom in the front yard...

Moxy wants to run and play....she is not posing but watching every move Hide was making...
I love this pictures of me and my mom...two beautiful women..,.I have learned so much from her. She is the mother of five children. I know I frustrated her so many times as a kid. She was firm with me when she needed to. Her background is painting with oils as her Mother did. She has worked with water color also and recently worked with acrylics (right out of the tube) to mix the colors for my window frame. She is the total package...the glue/corner stone to our family and my Dad loves her so much...we all do!!
Just hugging and loving on my mom. In a few moments they would be leaving Oklahoma. I am so grateful for their visit, but when they leave, I don't know when I will see them again.



Carroll Jean Bodkin and Jennifer Lynn Farrar October 25th, 2009.



No comments: