Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Watz going on with my art!!!

Just a few announcements about me and my art!!!
This weekend I will be helping to present a workshop at East Central University in Ada, Oklahoma. The workshop is about marketing yourself as an artist. I will be presenting with Marketing Expert Adrienne Nobles. She will give suggestions on how to best market yourself....while I will be telling my own story as to how I became a glass artist.
Glass art currently on display and for sale:
Glass Art at the Firehouse Art Gallery, in Norman, Ok.
Glass Art at the Frank Lloyd Wright Art Center, in Bartlesville, Ok.
Glass Art at St. Benedict Street Market, in Shawnee, Ok.
Glass Art called, "Holding Legs" has been entered into the "Hold It" container art show at the Paseo Arts District, in Oklahoma City, Ok.

No comments: