Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Tree forming...

After the darker green was foiled and soldered in, I cut small diamond shapes of the lime green and added those in, so that there were different shades of green throughout the tree. I got this far last week before I left for Pennsylvania. The basic foundation of the shape had been done. I still needed more green for the branches...I attached them in places where it balanced the tree shape out more equally. I apolgize - I see that this picture is posted twice.

The more you look, the more you see.


You can arrange the gifts underneath in any way you would like. These pictures show different angles of the Christmas tree. It would be fun - to keep creating more glass Christmas boxes and have them piled up around the bottom. This will be a wonderful piece to take out each year for the holidays. You know we have our favorites!!!



The final design. I still need to add the Christmas lights which will be up inside the tree. I will be adding a picture of that later.




No comments: