Sunday, November 22, 2009

Abstract Western Landscape -


Both of these panels are for sale and can be shipped anywhere. Separately - they sell for $625.00. If you buy both panels together - they sell for $1200.00 together.

Jim helped me hang these two window panels. Don't know what I would do without him. We decided to hang the glass panels with fishing wire - so that there was not another chain line on either side of the design that might be distracting. I purchased a thick line and Jim was able to tie the right knots to hold the glass secure.
Myself and Cynthia - standing in front of one of the abstract glass designs. I also created several glass abstract eagle feathers which are directly behind me.



This is Cynthia Wolfe and myself standing outside her gallery - called the Adelante Gallery. She features several talented artists including pottery, jewelry, and now GLASS!!


No comments: