Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An unusual place...amongst the fancy galleries...

We weren't for sure if this was a house although it was advertised with the rest of the galleries. We could not help but check it out. I am always drawn to those people who find more creative ways to live...even though it might not fit the norm.
Check out the Yucca plant decorated with Christmas decorations.

She had all these things hanging in the tree near the front. The place was called Kelly's. I knocked at the door, but no one answered.


I wish I could have met her. I know it looks like a lot of junk, but all of her junk was so interesting. She had CD's hanging in the trees and catching lots of light and reflection. She had red and yellow restaurant trays/plates that were really bright. She had plastic super hero's hanging in the tree.



No comments: