Saturday, May 8, 2010

A few more items I had to buy...

I liked the colors and shape of this vase. I will break it and use the pieces in the projects I am working on now.
Look at the detail on this green mug? Neato....I also liked the murky lime green color of the vase so I grabbed that too.




These clay pots I had been admiring for a long time. I bought them. I can use them now but will eventually pick one and break it up. The Terra-cotta color and authentic painted designs will create a unique glass piece for the "Walking on Glass Tour" in Taos, New Mexico this summer.




I liked this little face. I may squeeze him in somewhere...the three circular glass pieces below came from the tops of old Kerr jars. All three says different things from the company who manufactured them at the time.




No comments: