Saturday, May 8, 2010

Green's Corner - my favorite shop to look for "found objects".

Green's Corner - Antiques, Collectibles, Primitives, Furniture, and anything miscellaneous. Located at 723 E. Main, Shawnee, Oklahoma. Owned by Ronny & Jan Green. Open Thursday - Saturday from 9:00-4:00. Buy - Sell - Trade.
I have shopped at this place for the last five years. Every time I go in there are new things to look at. I like to fold in "found objects" within my glass designs. The more whimsical and crazier - the better and this place usually always has something. When my parents came through last October, I took them by. I am afraid my Dad and I might have left my Mom behind because she wanted to look at every single thing. It is hard not to. It is the kind of place that - the more you look the more you see.

Marbles...


All kinds of glasses and vases...




No comments: