Friday, January 21, 2011

Horns and other things.

When I brought the skull home I soaked it overnight. The next day these came off the horns. I didn't know this would happen but it made me feel more hopeful that I could attach these to the glass head since they were hollow.
Some of the supplies I used.

How I foiled the ends of the horns so that I could attach them to the glass skull.

Every piece has been individually foiled and is ready to be soldered....each piece individually. You can see that the basic shape of the skull is complete. I took the real skull and used measurements from it to determine what glass I cut and how I used each piece to make the design in glass.

No comments: